Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Adele Cancels Entire U.S. Tour!

Adele Sick Cold Chest Infection Cancels Tour Dates Get Well Balloon

NOOOO!!!

Adele is back below the conditions with the nasty health problems that forced her to cancel tour dates before.

This only really sucks! For everyone!!

We hope she feels better soon and that her throat heals completely!

She posted a letter addressing the count on her blog, which we've included for your convenience:

Guys, im heartbroken and distressed to say you that yet again im experiencing problems with my voice.

its ridiculous i know! i cant think it myself. i be all the advice im given and stick to regimes, rules and practices to the trump of my ability but it seems to just not be enough. i wish you to experience the entire story about my voice troubles so simple with me in this long blog. i first started having difficulty with my voice back in january, it was cut by a bust of flu from december and never got its complete strength back before i started my UK and European promotional tour, so it simply got weaker and weaker until it eventually "broke" as i say. i didnt understand at the time, cause id never had anything wrong with my voice, ever. but id also never sung as often as i was at the clock it went. i was diagnosed with laryngitis and logical to rest intensely for 10 days, and i recovered and went on to do a point in london and a month long promo tour in the U.S and also the brit awards without any hiccups. the all time i stuck to a rigid regimen of numerous diets, steaming, vocal rest and vocal warm ups. which is really necessary but insanely grim. After a bit of time off I embarked on my european and UK tours at the end of mar and ruined at the end of april and everything seemed fine.

in may i went on tour in the U.S, i was in minneapolis which was approximately half way through the tour. i made a skype call in the aurora on the day of the present and during it my voice suddenly switched off like a light! it was literally as if someone pulled a pall over my throat. i knew something was incorrect and panicked but convinced myself id be fine. i got to soundcheck and knew immediately i couldnt do and with doctors advice cancelled the show. i was embarrassed and distraught but stubbornly insisted we go to denver for the next day, i did the show even though in the stake of mind i knew it wasnt the good thing to do. and during it i felt, what i can only report as something ripping in my throat. but adrenalin kicked in and i was too embarrassed to not stop the show. I was sent to LA to breathe and get another opinion. this time i was diagnosed with a hemorrhage. which is like a dark eye on the vocal chord, it was incredibly tender and dangerous if i was to proceed to talk through it. i was arranged to rest, so i flew home and did for a month. then slowly i started fulfilling my commitments. i did a picture in london at the itunes festival and so went on to consummate the first leg of the rescheduled US shows and do at the VMAS which were all a blinding success.

however when i got home and inclined to get my UK tour in september i developed a respiratory and chest infection which had aught to do with any of my voice problems from before but still forced me to cancel 6 shows and a performance at the mercury awards. i was stuffed full of antibiotics, had some time to sleep and in the end managed to do 9 shows of the 15. After them and once back home my voice yet again went. mid conversation and it just switched off! i receive a hemorrhage again and it is paramount that i lie and consequently wont be capable to do and do these already rescheduled U.S shows which are due to offset this friday in atlantic city.

the fact is i have never been capable to fully recover from any of the problems that ive had and so proceed to stay even once im recovered, because of my touring commitments. ive been offered the chance to not go at all to deliver anything like this from happening again, but i just hate letting you down. although now im having to let you down once again through no break of my own really. if i proceed to pluck up everything before i have properly conquered these problems and nipped them in the bud. i will be completely and utterly f****d. singing is literally my life, its my hobbie, my love, my freedom and now my job. I have utterly no option but to recover properly and fully, or i risk damaging my voice forever. i take great authority in believing you recognize how much this upsets me, how badly i hold it and how truly devastated and vexed i am by this. wanting to do something so bad and not being able to is the most frustrating thing as im certain you know! my part is feeble and i want to make it back up. I`m gonna be starting up vocal rehab as shortly as, and begin building my over all stamina in my voice, body and mind. i will be binding and im gonna smash the orb out the commons once im touring again. i apologise from the seat of my heart, sincerely i do. i know its not only disappointing because of the show, but its plane tickets, hotel bookings, birthdays, anniversaries and time wasted. but please have trust in me that this is the sole thing i can do to make sure i can constantly sing and always make medicine for you to the better of my ability. truly yours and yours only forever, adele xx

[Image via FayesVision/WENN.]

No comments:

Post a Comment