Thursday, July 7, 2011

Flip Flop Reviews: Amy Adele, Review



6297_8575_2011_06_16_10_30_40 Flip Flop Reviews: Amy Adele, Review

If you're looking for a position to purchase qualitycustomized stationary, invitations, labels, cards and gifts-Amy Adele is the station to go. I have lately been looking to make up a stash of stationary and business cards for Flip Flop Reviews, so I was mad for the opportunity to survey for Amy Adele.

It was so fun to browse though the website and looking at all of the great designs available, and I know that I can customize them to be what *I* wish them to be.


I was generously offered a set of customized note cards. After much browsing (so.many.cute.designs! I finally settled on the Blue Scallop Border Flat Cardsand personalized them to include Flip Flop Reviews at the top. The blue scallops remind me a bit of sea waves. Amy Adele's flat note cards are keen for sending out notes and tucking special messages into packages or lunches. These would give wonderful recipe cards too. Just add something like "From the Kitchen Of." at the top. Cute! The possibilities are endless, and these are so gracious to take on hand.

DSC06878 Flip Flop Reviews: Amy Adele, Review

The note cards arrived quickly after ordering. They came nestled in a beautiful drawstring storage pouch, and the box also included asweet thank you for ordering note, as good as a note card stating that all of the items at Amy Adele are printed on 100% post-consumerrecycled paper, even the envelopes and labels. The packing peanuts tucked into the box to prevent your order safe while shipping are biodegradable too! I know that Amy Adele cares about our environment.

DSC06881 Flip Flop Reviews: Amy Adele, Review

The 3.5"x5" cards are sharp and clear, and printed on quality paper. There are so many delightful designs to take from. They're certain to put a grin on the side of anyone who sees them. I received a multitude of 24, and I was pleased to get out that note cards from Amy Adele *always* include envelopes!

I will be trusted to keep Amy Adele in judgment for birthday invitations next sentence I want them. When I was browsing for the note cards, I peeked at the choice and the invitations are adorable. Check outAmy Adele for all your customized stationary needsandwhile you're at it,become a fan onfacebook to learn some great promotions and new styles!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I simply recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be right for my readers. I am disclosing this in conformity with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment