Friday, July 1, 2011

Growing My Kids Reviews: Review: Stationery from Amy Adele

Review: Stationery from Amy Adele
6297_8575_2011_06_16_10_30_40 Growing My Kids Reviews: Review: Stationery from Amy Adele


Even though I do a lot of my communicating with friends and family via Facebook or email, I even get a huge weakness for beautiful stationery. I love pulling it out of the box and finding a pretty pen and sitting down to publish a distinction to somebody I love.

Recently I received a new accession to my stationery collection, a set of customized note cards from Amy Adele.

After browsing all the options on the site, I ended up choosing this pretty design- the Violet Flowers Flat Card.

sc083_card Growing My Kids Reviews: Review: Stationery from Amy Adele
Personalizing the bill was real easy- I just typed in the wording for the card, selected the font, the text size and alignment, and I was capable to see a preview of my card appear on the screen. I set the club and my cards showed up at my home shortly thereafter!

I couldn't be happier with my cards- in person they see just like I saw them on the preview. The cards are high-quality. The report is gracious and thick, the colours are bright, and everything is printed nicely on the card. And the cards, like all other items from Amy Adele, are printed on 100% post-consumer recycled paper!

Amy Adele offers many other products including invitations, labels, calling cards, and announcements. It's definitely a place worth taking a bet at for your stationery needs. They actually have a 40% off sale going on right now, so, if you've been thought about getting some stationery, now is great time!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I simply recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be well for my readers. I am disclosing this in conformity with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment