Monday, August 1, 2011

Amy Adele Review - Keenly KristinKeenly Kristin

I know to write_and I am a vast fan of written correspondence (not just e-mail,folks!). And I love stationery.

"Amy Adele Stationery"

So,when Amy Adele asked me if I`d care to critique their products,I promptly said yes.

They suffer so -so -much to take from,and it`s all so darn cute,it was very hard to determine exactly which customized note cards to get.

Because it`s variety of a gag in our kin that lady bugs are "good luck,"we (jokingly,of course) act like it`s a life-changing event when a lady bug lands on one of us. So,it seemed like an obvious alternative to regulate these_

"Amy Adele Ladybug Card"How precious is that? Super cute. And,guess what,you can publish whatever you need on the card (obviously,it`s customized_duh,Kristin!),you can put in up to seven lines of text from top to bottom,and you can use a variety of fonts and ink colors! And,it is super,super easy to personalize these cards_you don`t want to be a computer wiz to build the work out,which is nice. So_I placed my place and two days later,my personalized cards were on my doorstep! Are you kidding me? That`s insane! (good insane,not the bad insane) And they were packaged like this (I was thrilled,to say the least)_

"Amy Adele Ladybug Flat Card"Aren`t they darling? In that sweet little bag? LOVE it! I cannot look for an excuse (trust me,it won`t be long) to charge out my very first ladybug flat card! I couldn`t be more pleased with Amy Adele_they provide a beautiful product (as good as invitations,photo cards,announcements,thank you cards,and labels,to make a few!),get your production to you super fast,and have great customer service. Oh,did I note that they use 100% post-consumer recycled paper? They do! I am such a vast fan of Amy Adele!

I should point out that they have sight of designs to choose from_animal designs,floral designs,sports designs -you make it,they likely accept it. They definitely get something for everyone,I can assure you that.

Feel free to follow Amy Adele on Twitter and Like Amy Adele on Facebook to hold up with their latest news and specials!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless,I simply recommend products or services I use personally and trust will be safe for my readers.

  • Share this:
  • Share

No comments:

Post a Comment