Thursday, January 13, 2011

Oh No They Didn't! - CELEBRATING THE NEW ADELE TAG!

English songbird Adele may be one of the world's most notable artists, but the 22-year-old Grammy-winning star still resides in north London with her Mom. And care most women, she has an unhealthy love for designer purses and she's not afraid to go a bit gaga when crossing paths with some of Hollywood's finest.In a recent interview with The Sun, the "Chasing Pavements" singer says she's not as good as some of her chart-topping singles might suggest.

"With my records I am good and sad but I get it out of me on my records. I've been told some of my songs have big men cry. Then people receive me and it's all giggling and laughing. I think it's healthy."It's a safe thing Adele has a sense of humor. Back in 2008, when she was a musical guest on Saturday Night Live, Adele accidentally thought Republican politician Sarah Palin was comedian Tina Fey. Yikes! Don't ya just miss Fey's spot-on parodies of the former Alaska governor?"I knew that Tina Fey was passing to be on the present and when I saw Sarah Palin I view it was Tina," Adele explains. "I was going 'Tina, Tina!' then quoting lines from the movie Mean Girls, because she wrote it. The security guard had to barge me out the way thinking I was some f****** freak."A casual encounter with Sean Combs a.k.a. Diddy (P. Diddy back in the day) didn't go so well either. The match happened to be on the same lot where Adele was shot a video. During a long break, Adele says she kept herself entertained by driving about in a golf cart. But before she knew it, she was incompetent to take her toy wheels to a screaming halt."I was in the nuts with a match and I saw him," she says. "I meant to put the brake on and go, 'Oh, you're P Diddy!' But I hit the accelerator. He had to plunge out the way. As we went by I was like, 'You're P. Diddy.' He simply said, 'Yeah, I know.' I almost, almost killed him."Oh Adele, what a dear! Her hotly-anticipated sophomore effort, 21, arrives February 22 in the U.S. The ballsy blues-tinged "Rolling In the Deep" marks its first single.sourceyay new tag!!

No comments:

Post a Comment