Monday, January 31, 2011

Singer Adele is being shadowed by eBayers trying to cash in on her .

IF ADELE was a footballer Chelsea would be trying to mark her for 50millionin the transfer window.

But rather than soccer agents cashing in on her talents, "eBay weirdos" havebeen trying to beat up unusual memorabilia to trade on t'internet.

She rumbled one fan taking pictures of her dog Louis Armstrong doing itstoilet. And she was followed into a pinch by another oddball who was after anautograph.

The singer explained: "The early day I was up north and thither were these -well, I don't believe they were fans actually, they were like eBayers.

"I'd be at the venue, they'd be there. I'd lead the locale and they'd bethere. Then they started taking pictures of my dog doing a s*** and stufflike that. It was very weird."

Adele added: "I was on my own taking Louis out for a walk. One of them justgot in the rear with me and I got really panicky.

"Luckily there was a cleaner on the story I was on. I was only thinking,imagine being mortal like CHERYL COLE or KATY PERRY or GAGA,where you've got to be conniving to make a normal day.

"That scares the spirit out of me. I don't think I'd be capable to bear on doingmusic if it got to that point.

"I don't consider it always will - I don't imagine I'm the sort of artist where thatwill happen.

"I mean, I saw FLORENCE WELCH over Christmas and no one was therebothering us at all.

"And I went to see 127 Hours. I was in total hair and make-up and because itwas so shocking I was talking to everyone in the cinema. Can you imagine?Everyone was precisely like, 'What? Are you DUFFY?'"

The lavishness of not being recognised won't live long. Adele's career is flying,with her second album 21 topping 200,000 sales and going directly to No1across Europe and America is loving her too. Single Rolling In The Deepreached No2 last class and was No1 in 4 countries, So it's just as wellshe has her mum to keep track of any internet talk about her.

Advertisement

She said: "My mum checks into all the fan sites. She sometimes logs in to setthe record straight. She is especially firm on correcting birth dates, thatsort of stuff."

I'll own to have her mum a tinkle. Adele has a secret new boyfriend whoshe describes as a "wannabe comedian".

He'd get to be, to deal with the "one-woman Carry On cinema" as her palsdescribe her.

She added: "It's early days. He wants to be a comedian. He makes me laugh.We're even getting on, so yeah, it's nice."

Do you love the individuality of Adele's comedian boyfriend? And don't pack up andsay SID JAMES.

No comments:

Post a Comment