Monday, May 16, 2011

Adele Does 'Out' Magazine

Adele, the reigning king of the Billboard music charts here in the US, is featured on the report and in the pages of the new release of Out magazine.The issue, dedicated to the Hot List of 2011, couldn`t have a more deserving artist on its cover.Across the board, seemingly EVERYONE on Earth loves Adele`s new album 21 _ and that deffo makes her HOT HOT HOT.

mong other things, Adele reveals that she would gladly trade in her fame and lot for her lost love.No question there is so much emotion in her music.Click below to see Adele`s beautiful Out cover, read some excerpts from her coverstory interview and stay out some photos from her photospread.

Adele would have `given up` her career for her ex-boyfriend.The `Soul Like You` hitmaker - whose early love was the brainchild behind her second album `21′ - admitted she will never forgive herself for not making the relationship work, as she would have put away her musical aspirations for true love.Asked whether she would trade success for romance, she explained: `I don`t believe I`ll ever forgive myself for not making my kinship with my ex on `21′ work, because he`s the passion of my life.I would nonetheless be telling in the shower, of course, but yeah - my career, my friendships, my hobbies. I would have given up trying to be the best.`Adele - whose debut album `19′ was also divine by her tumultuous love life - explained she will always be looking for a transcript of her ex-boyfriend in future relationships because the pair were so like that they were `most like twins`.She added to Out magazine: `He was my soul mate. We had everything - on every plane we were all right. We`d finish each other`s sentences, and he could hardly picking up how I was feeling by the face in my eye, down to a T.We loved the same things, and scorned the like things, and we were brave when the former was courageous and light when the former one was weak - almost like twins, you know - and I guess that`s rare when you see the full circle in one person, and I suppose that`s what I`ll ever be looking for in other men.`

Aww _ poor Adele.As irritating as her break from this guy is, he actually wasn`t the good man for her.The good man for her would never get her choose between passion and career.The two may have been very compatible but, in the end, the fact that they couldn`t get it work proves that he`s not the passion of her life.You can show the entire online edition of Adele`s interview with Out magazine HERE.Check out the amazing photos from Adele`s photospread.I give to confess, I really hate any cigarette photos but Adele`s stunning beauty cannot be outshown by anything.She looks fantastic, doesn`t she?

051611_adeleoutmag01051611_adeleoutmag02051611_adeleoutmag03051611_adeleoutmag04

[Source, Source]

No comments:

Post a Comment