Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Adele's Ex-Boyfriend Wants Cut Of Her Royalties

Adele's Ex-Boyfriend Wants Cut Of Her RoyaltiesThe songstress has admitted her ex is stressful to get his mitts on her cash...

Adele has revealed that her ex-boyfriend has demanded a cut of the royalties she received from her debut album, 19.

The Soul Like You singer, whose first album is currently sitting pretty at No.3 in the Official UK Album Chart, claims to The Sun that her old flame has been pestering her for cash after she used their break-up as stirring to pen some of her tunes.

WATCH ADELE'S STUNNING MTV UNPLUGGED SESSION HERE!

She explained to the newspaper: "For approximately a week he was calling and was deadly serious about it. Finally, I said, 'Well, you made my life hell, so I lived it and now I deserve it.'"

The songstress continued: "He actually thought he'd had some input into the creative process by being a p****. I'll make him this credit - he made me an adult and put me on the route that I'm travelling."

As good as 19 still being in the top three despite being released in 2008, Adele's sophomore album, 21, has just spent it's fourteenth week at No.1, and looks likely to expand it's chart reign.

The Chasing Pavements hitmaker may be king of the charts, but she also confessed to The Sun that she can appreciate a good pop tune from her rivals Britney Spears and Kylie Minogue.

SEE WHERE ADELE HAS CHARTED IN THE Official UK TOP 40 IN Full HERE!

Adele explained: "I'm a vast fan of pop music. I enjoy it. I don't mind to music like my own. I only look to penetrate with the acoustic, honest and moving music."

The star added: "I adore get-your-t***-out music. Katy Perry, Rihanna, Britney Spears and Kylie are all great girls and delivering top music. It's good that I'm not the proper fit to perform like that so I'm going down my own path."

Adele has previously admitted to having a huge girl crush on RiRi, stating she finds the 23-year old "hot" and would have sex with her!

Watch MTV News on the minute every hour on MTV - Sky Channel 126 and Virgin Channel 311

No comments:

Post a Comment