Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mummy Knows Reviews: Amy Adele Children's stationery note cards review

Amy Adele Children's stationery note cards review
It seams like once you becomepregnantyou need cards for only about everything: baby shower, thank you cards, birthday cards, and the name goes on! Most of the sentence you see things that are the same oldboringcards. Well thanks to Amy Adeleyou can now get hand-made, unique stationary, partyinvasionscards and yet t-shirts.

cards Mummy Knows Reviews: Amy Adele Children's stationery note cards review

I was prosperous enough to try out some of their flat customized note cards.There was so many cute cards to pluck from, but Idecidedthat I would make Aiden'sbirthdaycardinvasionsearly. I was even able to personalize it any way that I wanted. (like 5 months early lol) Irevived24 3.5" X 5" flat cards and envelopes.

IMAG0731 Mummy Knows Reviews: Amy Adele Children's stationery note cards review

They have the place very easy to see things. You can blame if you wantinnovation, stationery cards or even announcements. Then they give it low still more if it is for a boy or girl or even a grown up.



IMAG0732 Mummy Knows Reviews: Amy Adele Children's stationery note cards review

What I really enjoy about Amy Adele is that they actually do their office in going "Green." All of their items are printed on 100% recycled paper, even they addresslabelsandenvelopes. It is good to recognize that a party is actually doing their start in helping theenvironment. One thing I thought was neat was on this notice at thebottom, it says you can put it under running water and see it disappear! Which I did and with a little rubbing you could find it break down!

Thank you Amy Adele for letting mereviewyour stationery note cards, they are precious and fun and I simply screw them!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I simply recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be beneficial for my readers. I am disclosing this in conformity with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment