Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Big Fashionista: Adele needs someone like me.

We have allheard "that song" by Adele haven't we? Someone Like You

People out therehave cried along with it andnodded and agreed with every beautifully sung word.

And anyone who watched her sing live at The Brit Awards, I hold you to say you didn't get at the very least, a swelling in your throat as you watched her destination with tears streaming down her face. (If you didn't you make a spirit of STONE.

Stone I assure you)

She said after she cried because she imagined her exwas sitting at home laughing at her, thinking he even had her wrapped round his little finger.

Anyone else need to leave Adele a hug right about now?

Well STOP.

Because what Adele needs a blaze of a lot more than a hug is a set of friends who can say it to her how it is.

Firstly, who the hell dates a man called Slinky Sunbeam?

Girlfriend, stop a piece and believe most that! It's a stupid name, I don't worry if you are a DJ or not, Slinky Sunbeam? I can't get any man seriously called Slinky Sunbeam.

Secondly, this relationship that has inspired her album 21, finished over 3 days ago, and lasted just 3 months!!!!!!!!!!

THREE MONTHS

I have had shampoolast longer than that!!!!

I smell a bit cheated. If she was one of myfri
ends she would have been dragged to a nightclub after a suitable period of mourning (1 month, MAX) told to get completely drunk and eye up sexy men all night (nothing more than eye them up mind you, no woman gets left behind on a night out with me)

There would be dark of coffee and wine and the gossip that goes "all men are bastards" "he didn't deserve you anyway" and my personal favourite"you are better off without him"


None of this molly coddelling that has apparently gone on so far in the existence of Adele.

She talks recently about writing letters to him that she never sent. If it was my acquaintance who had been dumped for a "stick-thin model" I would have encouraged her to transport them connected to a brick via his front window.

(I've bailed out a lot of friends)

What sort of exercise is Adele setting anyway? Soppy love songs to an ex from a relationship three days ago?

Pah, Adele build yourself a span and get your fine arse over it.

I can't call you will get another record breaking album out of it but you will find a blaze of a lot better for it.

and for gods sake don't mind to your own album to help get over him because frankly that shit will depress you.


Big Fashionista x x

No comments:

Post a Comment