Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blog: EstiandDad. Esti Clayton Simon Clayton Adele Nozedar facts

agree~~~~
ok I do a few spelling mistakes on my webstuff~~PROPAGANDA~~ you get at me~~~ your myspace~the author~~your top advert~terrible spelling mistakes~(up there several years)~ for that only you are hardly a right exercise to Esti~~~
The dichotomy~ yet that video~(on youtbe) you talk with her near her Writing project~~ its brilliant "parenting"~~~

Messrs Chalmers and Atherton & others~~ naturally this is rational~ I do of track have copies of emails (and one handwritten letter to the former) sent over 6 months to them and others imploring their friend desist and disconnect from my daughter.

The existent evil~ a month or so earlier suggesting she should take my name cleared of extremely damaging totally untrue medical defamation which all, including child, in the country know of , FIRST paragraph in a malicious prosecution against me (as i wrote here 5 mnths ago anyone can see my medical reports~ even if the spot is ref when I was 16!never any medication barring a few weeks mid 20's~~SSRI which i told the medical man didn't want and he agreed)~~ so, very comfortable to ascertain, "correct" ~ when as we know Adele ill (not ironic~real) and if you are leaving to be my child's friend, especially as your facebook enquiries of my brother rent apart the Whole family Adele~esti too~ Esti won't love him now! you get a responsibility to HER~~~

That readers is "evil prospering" ~~~ the just men and women doing nothing~~
no one ca do much about Yankee carpet bombing ~ but small injustice to small mass is where it all starts of course~~~ so
Anyway Chalmers wasn't ill~~~ and was fully cognizant of the facts~~~ what galls me near him is he hangs out with "alternative" types ~ at some even~~ who are meant to measure values~~~

So, actually Adele I see what you think as in "I don't recognize any wise people", just doing some more research, Mr Chalmers (public figure~telly talker) has only onepersonalised bit of info o his Facebook (he uses very actively): For evil to prosper all it takes is for honest men to do nothing which is the theme (was the topic of Clayton v Clayton)~~ I view it may be some valid alternative~~~~ no~ total misquote~~you do have dumb friends I

No comments:

Post a Comment