Friday, October 15, 2010

Blog: EstiandDad. Esti Clayton and Simon Clayton. Simon Adele .

Adele and Justin.you are leaving to deliver to justify to one person, if not me
I live what I'm doing. In fact it - proves my point - all this Internet stuff and text too weird.my daughter admits to avoiding texts and emails.however i miss her a note yesterday - saying that nice thing near her mum, TRUE- no game, that Esti was natural when things fairly intelligent and happy.

he was born into a property that was functional enough. Tonight first time 5 or 6 weeks she calls! Long chat - best one we suffer always had. Mainly easy school and universal life stuff. But two very interesting things. Firstly she has been reading this blog and seems pretty easy about it.In fact i told her around a position I was near ready to put up which is "Dads talk to 12 year old daughter about sex and relationships." It came to me last night, I told her what the subject would be, and that i thinking i would put it up here, and she really said "cool." she still made a trick that she had been playing roughly with making a blog but it ranked so low in the seek engine ratings against this blog.she thinking it was funny. Secondly, we talked, long and full, about all the miscellaneous fringe stuff. Now this is where it gets a bit complicated. And in fact I am not yet concerned in particular or who was to "blame" because I love that Adele was used and was ill. If she is inherently a bad person well that is for her to contend with - explain, maybe other things. However there is a small thing I was pretty much loss to leave. I view the people concerned may do the good thing. They have not. So I believe for Esti i will do as father must and intervene. All of this i talked with esti about - she understood - was somewhat interested in it all. She knows the Brecon area is populated by a cargo of jerks - I'm talking about authority figures. But it isn't even them - i ever knew that and have always openly discussed this with others as Esti is aware. Lets just say up my way, well no one lets their kids anywhere near Brecon, and the standing instructions are if there is an accident for GODS SAKE make sure thye get me over 20 miles Eastward to hereford hospital rather than 16 miles South to brecon hospital (ask councillor Molly Hughes - qualified medical person, resident many years - something goes wrong, don't care about the defibrillator or anti heart attack injections.just make certain the ambulance is heading EAST. Anyway, there are two people who for any reason have done wrong. And Esti now knows. (said with a heart at rest and not angry: It is an easy thing for you to put it right. And you must. If you do not so I will make it against you. This is a simple situation and had GREAT consequences for Esti's life. She told me that she had a magazine article pushed through her letterbox a short while ago - featuring yours truly. Not very complimentary. I suffer no interest (measure your newsprint by the quantity not select or whatever they say.and really the capital things is she saw for herself how the newspapers often get things all wrong - read quite a few even Times articles on us where basic mistakes such as her age were all wrong. She saw a high Court opinion that was COMPLETE crap - even if in my favour, suggesting Esti had been full resident with mum when Esti knew categorically she had been 50/50 alternate weeks as well as for a long time. Et cet err ahh. But there may be more.press.who knows.one day.now I couldn't make a shit - my history is in part here. And anyone can challenge me on absolutely anything - anytime - see any document or evidence. However, I sat in a court anteroom nearly six weeks ago and to my revulsion was confronted as Primary grounds of my part a lie. The lie had two people attached to it. Even if i succeeded in acquiring the shell dropped - we made it clear we would point up all such lies.so it was dropped - within around 10 minutes, nevertheless such things stick. You see Brecon is a little fiefdom where people in authority simply act with impunity. Those papers could surface any time. Like for instance in future custody proceedings if there always were any. Here it is. At some stage in the spring, Justin Clayton apparently told Adele N that in my teens I was diagnosed with Bipolar disorder and on Lithium. And this was a key role of some endeavor to calumniate my part in the awful little corrupt Brecon lawcourts. Now, here are a few FACTS - well the start is that anyone - and i think anyone, cam any time come on with me and take wide admission to my medical records. Which give no such item in them. Indeed no matters concerning country of intellect or any non specific thing at all - only routine things such as psoriases i suffered at puberty. I went to a GP aged 26 for a referral to Dr Gerrard Libby who i saw twice but was prescribed prozac for a month, didn't carry it, told doc so (said "No i wish to do this without anything artificial"). No diagnosis - initial "maybes" but nothing conclusive, and one therapy session doctor and counselor/therapist conferred and said as I had said "seems fine now.just required a chat." It is likewise a subject of PUBLIC record that for instance I was one of the youngest ever pilot examiners of former professional pilots. And had a very accelerated initial career in that word. Qualified flight instructor at 18 I think. Qualified (full) commercial pilot by about 18 1/2. All such require very frequent medical testing and revelation of anything on show at the GP. VERY thorough. I am also PROUD that I overcame bulimia at 16 BY MYSELF. After a class where my health did suffer, I gradually worked out what i required to do to get myself out of the hole. And bit bu bit did so. Set myself outdoor projects. And also rebuilding from mark a little wrecked MG midget - my first car - bought a a crash for a pair of hundred quid.even though I'm not a car chap i set about taking it to pieces - every single nut and bolt, lovingly cleaning and derusting each individual man and putting it back together.took 3 or 4 months good time. It was my therapy. The car sort of worked when it was rebuilt.sort of. But did get its MOT. So apparently (though of course who is always to conceive anything Brecon prosecutors write) Justin Clayton told Adele Nozedar, who he had never met =- the darned email of course, that I had been diagnosed bipolar and prescribed Lithium at 16. And this appeared as lead component of a prosecution case,strange even if it were true.I mean 1/4 of the universe have mental health issues.and this reported scenario was 32 years ago.and quite clearly i am totally sane even having passed a mental health board with flying colours 18th April this year - where of class i was asked any account of mental illness: Answer only child to occasionally moderate, not hospitalisable, depression for 3 or 4 years early 20's.Never diagnosed with anything or prescribed anything - told them around the not taken short prozac course" Which of course did not look in the papers - strange as it happened at a police station.I own naught to hide. Anyway, no matter what, two people OWE MY Girl AN APOLOGY. Adele and Justin Clayton need to justify to Esti thatbetween them they allowed or passed on this completely untrue and rather damaging portrayal of her father. Esti knows about it. I knew nearly all this six weeks ago. I decided to let it lie. I am now writing this here because I also, because i recognise that like many musicians he is pathetically full of himself (and sadly stupid - seems there is a theme. in sight of the mess, in sight of his actions going on VERY damaginguntrueinformation, that he entirely disengaged from my girl on the internet. He has not done so. I have told Esti that I had asked him - no lets get it straight TOLD him, to bugger off - or politely, disengage give a civic and kind explanation to Esti - as in this is for you and your dad, i don't love him 20 years estranged- go back into the rather sad hole - get some therapy. (Co dependant still even 4 years afterdad dead). Sounds unkind but this is not a man - not somebody who has always been capable to get his act together about anything. Such sad fey things we saw of him as a new man - and a man who knew he had the gift - his playing i would say had more "LACUNA" qualities about it than any other guitarist i ever heard, except Mr Page.but he was brought up a child. And was ruined being whisked off to Yoko Ono wonderland when John Lennon died (with Julian).years on was incapable of even managing to vary a plug. Not my problem (them in La la land). And in short for 20 years have had naught to do with him.not angrily, just not my man and never need it tobe (having explored it and seen the stupidity - the endless dumb LA mob claiming they had every esoteric answer and particular knowledge into everything.all bollox of course). BUt lets continue to the point. I think every compliment I get always said about you Adele, but you make a duty to my baby to see THAT FACT is corrected. You can see my medical records ANY time. And the same to you Justin Clayton. Sadly my father also got sucked into that whole stupid world - celeb sycophancy, and of track has never entirely let go - horrific social climber she was in her own sweet way.doesn't care to sway any boats but in type she can get to meet Rod Stewart again through my b4rother.grow fucking up. There is but one soul in my house who has always had half the balls to actually do to reproduce.never mind then fighting for his rights.and so there will just be one carrier of the origin years to come. Make certain that lie is put right. Or you leave all sure as night follows day sink further into your individual sad little guilt trip never ever be true about anything sad little Cheshire swamp. and that was the worst invective ever but i am forced up to the pub with concentration draining bollox ringing around.but you get my point. Which is serious. Unless you are all a consignment of blood-sucking FAKES, apologise to Esti please. I have explained that unless you do that it really would not be right she always spoke to any of you ever again. I reckon she gets it.

No comments:

Post a Comment