Sunday, October 24, 2010

Here Now: First Season Change I take not gotten sick

First Season Change I hold not gotten sick
This is the inaugural season change EVER that I take not got disgusted with the cold or flu.Ever time it changes from summer to give or give to fall, to winter - all 4 season changes I usually get sick.I impute this to the Self Forgiveness that I have learned and been doing now for3 years.

At first it was dim and times it felt like it wasn't working, though I never really saw it as that when I questioned it. I accomplished that I have never been honestas in "self honest" all my spirit and so the process feels cumbersome and dumb at first, but with the assistance from all of us at Desteni we are capable to keep each other with our process.What I did this season change was become cognizant of my thoughts. One of believes that I had was that I ever get sick! lol When these thoughts came up I do Self forgiveness immediately and that is on every thought. For exampleI forgive myself that I have accepted allowed myself to think that I get to get sick every season change.Then I saw that I suffer the care to get sick.So I forgive myself that I have recognized and allowed myself to concern that I will get sick.I then break the thought and breath the 4 count breath to stable myself, and so I go on and get busy with something physical.The way this plant is that I became one and be with my fears and believes. I did not ignore them or run from them. Then I stood as them and forgave myself to make these thoughts. I keep doing it when the veneration comes up. The consistency will go to feel sick, and that is when I forgive myself. One thing I noticed too is that my body said to drinking water, and every time I did drink it when I felt sick alone with SF, it would check and not get worst.What I am noticing with this action of self honesty and self forgiveness and using them as tools is that an accumulating effect will happen. Meaning the more you do it, the more you will do it. It is actually replacing my addiction to emotions and feelings that has governed my spirit to one of standing up as a way of life.You discipline yourself to bear up so to speak. Stand up to believes that are limiting.The accumulating effect works best or I should say quicker when you promote yourself not to "look" to do. To go to do it daily with everything.Taking the SRAT course though Desteni has helped also. We go on subconscious emotions and feelings that we are generally not yet aware of. We are learning how to get these old hidden things up to "here now" so we can share with them and see them. This is off to get ahead of the back so to speak. Meaning that all these old believes we suffer has and will get out anyway to bit you in the assand becomes even tougher to deal with out having the tools to help with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment